Below are links to resources for organizations that have scheduled a trip.
- Raft Planning Guide for Day Trips (MS Word))
- Raft Planning Guide for Day Trips (pdf)
- Raft Planning Guide for Camping Trips (MS Word)
- Raft Planning Guide for Camping Trips (pdf)
- Informed Consent and Release of Liability English (pdf) All participants are required to complete and sign this form. Minors must have it signed by a legal guardian.
- Asunción de riesgo, renuncia de responsabilidada (Spanish Informed Consent and Release of Liability (pdf) As above, in Spanish.
- Driving Directions Turn by turn directions to Camp Lotus and to Henningson Lotus park — the two most common trip meeting places — from Reno and From Sacramento.
- Flyer This file has graphics and general information designed to help organizations promote a project GO trip within their own organization. Print it out and fill in the date, meeting time and a way to get more information.
- Participant Information Provide this 2-page document to participants or their parents. It includes all the specifics that participants need to know individually: what to wear, what to bring and what to expect. Page 2 is the liability release form (in English). Please note that you will still need to communicate the LOCAL meeting time and place to participants.