- Current Memorandum of Understanding All Project GO volunteers must have a signed copy of this document on file.
- Facilitation Manual Our complete facilitation manual
- Basic Guide Training Manual Our complete whitewater guide training manual
- Rafting Program Policies and Procedures The polices and procedures under which our whitewater program operates. In this document you’ll find requirements for different guide statuses, procedures for changing status, the policy for borrowing equipment and trip procedures.
- Certification Resources Links to sites and services that provide additional training and certification in rescue and first aid.
- Float Notes From time to time you may be allowed to bring a guest on a trip. This document contains all the general information that you’ll want to provide your guest. It includes information about what to bring, driving directions and a liability release. Modify it as you require with specifics on the trip in question.
Average Rating: 4.8 out of 5 based on 265 user reviews.